Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pray to Allah The Almighty

My Merciful Lord!♥
- I need You in my Life, don't let me go. Pleas Guide me, Guide me, Guide me O' Lord!♥
I'm nothing without You, pleas I've been in the middle of the road so long.. I want to move on, pleas push me front of this long road. I don't want to stand here anymore, I don't want to..
My meriful Lord, don't let me be like this..I Just need the TRUTH, nothing more... Just the Truth, nothing more. Pleas Guide me all the way..


Can't even see anymore, I can only hear.. I always ask myself, why I'm here now, and why those people are the same people that made me go in this roade. Sometimes I feel You've send them to me to guide me, other times I think they're just a test from You.. I'm so afraide, I've never been like this before.. I really want the truth, I don't want the prophet (pbuh) be disappointed at me.. even you my Lord!♥
Guide me and give me a sign for the truth, you always give me a sign.. need that sign again my Lord, and don't let the people disappear from my life, cause I need their help!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment