'Eesaa (Jesus) will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi. · Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity. · The Antichrist (Dajjal) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present- day Iran). · The appearance of Gog and Magog, and the associated tribulations.
· The emergence of the Beast who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs. This sign is among the major signs, and the scholars say that it will occur in the day where the sun will rise from the west.
· A major war between the Muslims led by the Leader Al-Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
·Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
· A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
· Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to be eligible for alms (Zakaah).
· The Arabian Peninsula will become a land of gardens and rivers.
· Society will then decay.
· The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulating (Tawaaf) around the idol Thul-Khulasah.
· Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
· An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka'bah (Sacred House in Makkah).
· The huge cloud of smoke.
· The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
· A gentle wind, which will take the souls of the believers.
· There is no one left on the earth saying, "Allaah, Allaah" or "There is no god except Allaah."
· Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate in public like donkeys.
· The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israafeel upon which everyone will die.
· The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.