Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dua Collections For Students



DUA AFTER STUDYING


Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi.
(O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied.)


Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel.
(O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.)


DUA WHILE STUDYING SOMETHING DIFFICULT


Allahumma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla wa anta taj 'alu al hazana etha shi'ta sahla
(O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.)




DUA FOR ANXIETY
Allahumma inni a'oodhoo bika minal-hammi walhuzni, wal-'ajzi wal-kasali wal-bukhli wal-jubni, wa dal'id-dayni wa ghalabatir- rajaal
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxietyand sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being oppressed by men.)


DUA FOR DISTRESS

Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin wa aslih-lee sha'nee kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta
(O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.)

No comments:

Post a Comment