Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Islamic Poetry by Aieyesha Sonika



..:: BUT NOT IN THIS WORLD... ::.. [Written by: Aieyesha Sonika, Delhi, India]


Ya Allah...
what a mean world this is
people have made it a curse
but once it was bliss

nobody has time for others
they are not selfless anymore
whether they'll be there the next moment
it's not sure

so many hurt n lies
false love n broken promises
the heart is bleeding
with blood filling the crevices

as a child it used to be so beautiful
as time passed by
it became so ugly n dismal

now i wonder what dreams for life i had
everyone says- 'grow up'
it makes me mad

Ya Allah...
please accept my prayers
n forgive my sins
grant me heaven
where the real life begins

grant me true love
loyal friends
wonderful family
beautiful roads on which i can walk blindly

eat of the best fruits n praise You day n night
coz to be worshipped..
is solely Your right

i want to meet our beloved Prophet SallAllahu 'alayhi wassallam
living in this world
i have become so numb

please grant me my dreams impearled
BUT NOT IN THIS WORLD ...
BUT NOT IN THIS WORLD...

No comments:

Post a Comment